The Daily Grind is a nice little coffee shop that opened their doors in Santa Barbara, CA in 1995. They took an old gas station and transformed it into a quirky little coffeehouse. However, The Daily Grind is a lot more than just a coffeehouse or coffee shop. They prefer to take a family approach to their business and this is how they treat all of their customers. This makes for a very welcoming place for who visit. They have two different locations both of them located on De La Vina Street.
Best Coffee Shop In California Ranked 2018
You can choose to sit inside of their open-air cafe to enjoy delicious coffee and great tasting food, or you can sit outside on their cozy and plant-filled patio any time of the year since the climate in Santa Barbara is mild nearly all year round.
The staff is welcoming and make every customer feel special. It’s a great place to gather with family and friends or to join up with business associates for a comfortable business lunch. Customers can enjoy great tasting coffee and food while enjoying a place that is decorated with everything from license plates, bikes, and a variety of other unusual and interesting items.
The Daily Grind serves great tasting fresh brewed coffee as well as a variety of espresso beverages, juices and a large variety of smoothies that are popular with the locals. Some of the smoothies they create include:
- Fiesta Freeze – Bananas, strawberries, and apple juice
- Centurian – Bananas, pineapple, and coconut juice
- Fats Domino – Blueberries, strawberries, and apple juice
- San Andres Shake – Java juice, chocolate frozen yogurt, non-fat milk, and espresso beans
- Hawaii 5-0 – Mango juice, strawberries, pineapple, and frozen yogurt
- King Kong – Bananas, peanut butter, chocolate non-fat milk protein powder and non-fat frozen yogurt
- Peachy King – Peaches, pineapple, non-fat frozen yogurt, peach juice
Customers can also enjoy a great choice of foods from their food menu that includes a few breakfast items and a nice lunch menu. For breakfast the locals can enjoy breakfast burritos and sandwiches that include:
- Spinach Burrito – Eggs, feta cheese, spinach, potatoes, and salsa
- Chorizo Burrito – Chorizo, potatoes, eggs, and salsa
- Bacon or Ham Burrito – Bacon or ham, potatoes, eggs, cheddar cheese, and salsa
- Bagel Sandwiches – Choice of bagel, ham or bacon, eggs, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese
- Lox Bagel Sandwich – Choice of bagel, lox, tomatoes, onions, avocado, capers, and cream cheese
Check This Out!
When it comes to lunch customers can enjoy a nice choice of sandwiches, salads, or soup and salad combos. Some of the great choices include:
- Gemini – Oven roasted turkey, ham, cheddar, provolone, pesto, may, and Dijon mustard with choice of bread
- 007 – Roast beef, provolone, mayo and Dijon mustard on choice of bread
- Mission Impossible – Pastrami, jalapeno, jack cheese, mayo, and Dijon mustard with choice of bread
- Local Favorite – Avocado, tomato, red onion, bell pepper, cucumber, sprouts, swiss, cheddar and pesto on choice of bread
- The Portobello – Portobello mushrooms, grilled spinach, and onions in olive oil, feta cheese, tomato on a toasted focaccia bread
- Veggie Salad – Mixed greens, tomato, bell peppers, cucumber, red onion, carrots, croutons with Ranch dressing
- Caesar Salad
- Spinach Salad – Spinach, bacon, red onion, boiled eggs, pepper jack cheese with tomato poppy seed vinaigrette
- Mediterranean Salad – Mixed greens, red onion, sun-dried tomato, artichokes, portobello mushrooms, feta cheese with balsamic vinaigrette
- BBQ Chicken Salad – Mixed greens, BBQ chicken, avocado, corn, tomato, green onion, jicama, pepper jack cheese, tortilla strips with cream BBQ Ranch
If you are interested in visiting The Daily Grind or want to find out more about The Daily Grind, you can visit their website at http://www.dailygrindsb.com.
What To Read Next?
- Home & Office Espresso Machine Reviews
- Best Espresso Machines Under $200 Ranked
- Best Espresso Machines Under $500 Ranked
- Espresso Machine Buying Guide
- Kitchen Aid Pro Line Series Espresso Maker: Product Review
- Home & Office Coffee Machine Reviews
- BUNN NHS Velocity Brew PRO Home Coffee Brewer Review
- Behmor Brazen Plus Temperature Control Coffee Maker | Review
- KRUPS KT600 Silver Art Collection Coffee Maker | Product Review
- YAMA Glass Cold Brew Drip Coffee Maker Review
Coffee Grinder Equipment:
- Home & Office Coffee Grinder Reviews
- Breville The Smart Coffee Grinder Pro Review
- The Best Budget Coffee Grinder Ranked!
- KitchenAid BCG111OB Blade Coffee Grinder Review
- Hamilton Beach 80365 Custom Grind Hands-Free Coffee Grinder, Platinum Review
- Bodum Coffee Grinder – Review
Commercial Use Coffee & Espresso Equipment:
- Commercial Espresso Machine Reviews
- Commercial Coffee Machine Reviews
- Commercial Coffee Grinder Reviews
Ref: Huffington Post