The Most Insane Coffee Maker
Bodum ePEBO Electric Vacuum / Siphon Coffee Maker
As coffee lovers, you more than likely are always looking for something that not only makes wonderful coffee but sometimes you also might want a coffee maker that is so cool looking that it becomes an instant talking piece of your kitchen. If that sounds like you then you might find the Bodum electric vacuum coffee maker one of the coolest coffee makers you’ve ever seen, in fact, it might be considered one of the most insane coffee makers around.
Continue reading our product review of Bodum ePEBO Electric Vacuum/Siphon Coffee Maker.
Uses Siphon Coffee Brewing
This is one of those insane coffee makers that you can’t help but love the way it makes the coffee through its siphon coffee brewing method. This type of brewing method that the Bodum electric vacuum coffee maker uses is a method that helps to ensure that all the delicious and precious oils in the coffee are extracted totally from your coffee beans. It has a meticulously calibrated brewing temperature and time is combined with the vacuum that’s created during the process of brewing. It also helps to seal in the flavor to create a cup of coffee that will satisfy your taste buds.
Bodum ePEBO – Features (CLICK HERE)
Bodum ePEBO: Crazy Design
If you are looking for a coffee maker that is truly unique in its design you discover that the Bodum electric vacuum coffee maker is one of the most insane coffee makers when it comes to design, making it one of the coolest coffee makers on the market. This coffee maker is so unique you might have people talking about it for days after they see it. When you look at its design you will feel like you’re about to start a lab experiment every time you go to brew some coffee.
With its unique glass construction, you can watch the entire brewing cycle through the two firmly attached glass bowls that are totally sealed off during the vacuum brewing process so the aroma simply can’t escape. The design alone makes it one of the coolest coffee makers around.
Quick and Easy to Use
When it comes to this Bodum electric vacuum coffee maker nothing could be easier to use. All you have to do is the following:
- Fill up the bottom glass bowl with the amount of water you want for six to eight cups of coffee and then place on its base.
- Secure its filter to the funnel by pulling the chain through a glass tube and fasten the hook onto the tube end. Put the funnel into the bottom glass bowl. Just add the ground coffee into the funnel and put the lid on top of the funnel.
- Turn the button on and the water will rise up through the funnel where it will take four minutes to brew. It will then turn off automatically and the freshly brewed coffee will then flow back down into the bottom glass bowl.
- Take the funnel out and pull on the chain to release the hook from the glass tube. Then pour yourself a delicious cup of coffee.
Bodum ePEBO Electric Vacuum Coffee Maker
Pros & Cons
Bodum ePEBO: Pros
- Easy to use
- Makes great tasting coffee
- Great design for any kitchen
- Fun to use
- No paper filters to worry about
- Easy to clean
Bodum ePEBO: Cons
- Sometimes a few grounds get into the brewed coffee
What is vacuum coffee brewing?
Bodum – ePEBO Electric Vacuum Coffee Maker
Want to stand out of the crowd? Order Bodum ePEBO Today!
WHAT TO READ NEXT: