Keurig K55 Coffee Maker Review
Keurig has really become a household name when it comes to brewing coffee and they always seem to be able to come up with great coffee makers to use in your home or in the office. The Keurig K55 Single Serve is a prime example of what we’re talking about. Continue reading Espresso Gurus ultimate expert review of the Keurig K55 coffee maker, to find out if this coffee maker is for you?
Keurig K55 Coffee Maker Review
Keurig K55: Classic Design
This Keurig K55 Single Serve coffee maker is one of classic design and it includes with it four K-cup pods, a water filter handle plus two water filters that ensure that you get some of the best-tasting coffee beverages anytime you want.
Multiple Pod Sizes
With this Keurig K55 Single serve coffee maker you aren’t stuck with just one size of pods, with this model you can choose from six, eight, and ten ounces sizes. This way you have a choice of some of the most popular K-cup sizes available. With the six ounce size, you can brew the strongest brew for great tasting espresso.
Great Water Reservoir
This coffee maker is one that comes with a good sized water reservoir that can hold up to 48 ounces of water so you can brew six cups of great tasting coffee before you have to refill it again. The reservoir can easily be removed which makes it easy to refill and quick and easy to clean whenever you need to do so.
Keurig K55 Coffee Maker – The Ultimate Review
Automatic Shut Off
You’ll love the auto-off feature that this Keurig K55 Single Serve has. It allows you to very easily program so that your coffee maker will shut off after you haven’t used it for two hours. This helps to cut down on electric use which in the end will save you energy, which is always important.
Removable Drip Tray
The drip tray is not only there to help keep your counter clean but you can easily remove it if you want to fill up bigger cups or even travel mugs with ease.
Easy and Simple to Use
You don’t even have to ever have brewed coffee before in your life with this Keurig K55 Single Serve coffee maker because it’s designed to be simple and easy to use with its simplistic button controls and it’s indicator lights that will help guide you all the way through the brewing process. It’s also very easy to program.
Keurig K55 – Pros
There are a lot of things to like about this particular coffee maker by Keurig:
- Simple to brew the coffee
- Offers three sizes of cups to choose from
- Large water reservoir that is easy to remove for filling and cleaning
- All the parts that need to be cleaned come off the machine easily so it is pretty simple to clean and keep clean
- There are a wide variety of coffee pods you can choose from so you will always have the choice of your favorite coffee flavors
- Well designed and looks great in any kitchen plus it makes great tasting coffee
Keurig K55 – Cons
- There have been some issues with some of the machines not coming with manuals
- Some have had issues with the heating element going out within the first year
- K-cups can be quite expensive
Keurig K55 Coffee Maker – Un-boxing Video
WHAT TO READ NEXT: